1. Keep the PANASONIC CGR-D28S Battery
contacts clean: Clean your battery's metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your battery more efficient.
2. Do not expose the PANASONIC CGR-D28S Battery
to extreme temperatures. Do not leave your battery outside in the cold or in your car in the summer. Cold batteries can't create very much power and hot batteries will discharge very quickly.
3. Don't pack your battery away in a backpack or other enclosed space when the PANASONIC CGR-D28S Battery
is still warm, trapping the heat. A battery that is frequently hot to the touch will lose life a lot faster than a battery that isn't constantly being stressed. Worst of all: if your device crashes or refuses to shut off properly, the battery can get extremely hot when packed away in your bag.
4. Keep vents clear - don't put your PANASONIC CGR-D28S Battery
on a fluffy pillow or a cushioned service that will cover vents and trap heat.
5. Avoid allowing your device to discharge completely. Constantly recharging a lithium-ion battery does not shorten the battery life more than normal usage would. Avoid letting it sit on empty for too long; instead, keep it charged-up if you can.
6. Chargeable batteries will wear down quickly, when they are only charged for a short period of time. When the device is not in use, such as at bedtime, plug it into an outlet and leave it to charge until the battery power is full.
7. Defrag regularly - The faster your hard drive does its work - less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your PANASONIC CGR-D28S Battery
. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly.
High Quality Components
This PANASONIC CGR-D28S
battery replacement has built-in A+ grade cells and high-quality TI intelligent control chip, which not only performs better, charges faster but lasts longer. In addition, the outer shell of the PANASONIC CGR-D28S battery is made according to the original battery shape design scheme, using high temperature and wear-resistant ABS +PC alloy environmentally friendly materials, which can be 100% compatible with your device and fit closely.100% True Capacity
Do not be deceived by the false capacity advertisements from bad merchants, of which battery capacity will often drop off significantly after using a few months. Made with the highest quality "A" grade cells, our PANASONIC CGR-D28S
Battery has passed various strict quality tests to ensure that it meets OEM specifications, which can provide more than 600 charging cycles to maintain the same capacity for a long time.Safety Is Vital!
Using a poor battery with unstable performance may do harm to the device and your safety. Our PANASONIC CGR-D28S
replacement battery has passed CE, UL, ROHS, and other international authority certifications, which provides a variety of protection functions, effectively preventing common risks such as short circuits, overheating, and overvoltage. In order to protect your device and your safety, please rest assured to purchase our high-quality batteries!